Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pennsylvania Schools Interested in SIF

I attended the PETE&C conference in Hershey, PA on Sunday and Monday. It was encouraging to see a good turnout from both small and large districts at the pre-conference sessions on SIF. We were invited to attend by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and graciously hosted by our friends at the Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit (CSIU). The SIF Association and several other SIFA members were also present. Thanks to everyone who attended! Here is the link to the slides that I presented. They contain information about my involvement in SIFA, information about Integrity, and examples of integrations that we have done.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely diagrams in the slides, Mr. Wrage. I liked them very much. It will be interesting to see how much farther PA go with SIF in the future.

Jason Wrage said...

Thanks for the post, and I'm glad you like the diagrams! I know many of us in SIFA hope that PA continues down the SIF track with their initiatives.